Caucedo Logistics Center
First logistics center inside a port in the Americas region!
Providing up to 300,000m² of built-to-suit warehouses available for lease inside DP World Caucedo Port, allowing for unparalleled savings in transportation costs and offering efficient customs procedures.
The CLC is undoubtedly the BEST INTEGRATED LOGISTICS SOLUTION IN THE REGION.
The Perfect Location
At the heart of the Americas and Caribbean trade routes.
Located at the midpoint of the Americas and center of the Caribbean, its strategic location provides the best platform for regional distribution and a perfect opportunity for companies to enhance the efficiency of its supply chain.
Right next to Las Americas International Airport, its position increases the flexibility for companies to quickly expedite their cargo either by air or sea.
The Dominican Republic, and Caucedo, is already one of the major transshipment port of the region, serving as hub for 16 of the major shipping lines in the industry. Our location provides the least standard deviation for the main East-West and North-South shipping routes.
DR has a population of over 10.5M and is currently the #1 economy in the Caribbean and #1 recipient of FDI in Central America and the Caribbean. Our robust Free Zone law offers unparalleled incentives allowing for more than 55 Free Zone parks and over 533 multinational companies to use the DR as their manufacturing and logistics hub.
The island also has one of the most stable political structures, powered by constitutional free elections every 4 years. With advanced road infrastructure and an availability of well-trained, multi-skilled and competitively priced labour force, the Dominican Republic is the ideal location to develop your logistics infrastructure.
Adding to that, the location of the CLC makes it ideal for multimodal operations being located inside the port and roughly 5 minutes away from the Las Americas International Airport. In a second phase, the project will include an airport expressway running directly from the project to the cargo terminal of the airport.
Built to suit warehouses.
Available on a total site of 40 hectares. Space for lease starting January 2015.
Benefits of Port Centric Logistics
- Significant reduction in supply chain costs
- Improved product availability and visibility of inventory
- Improved time-to-market of key product lines
- Increased efficiencies “DC bypass” and cross-docking
- Reduction in transportation costs
- Reduced inventory across the supply chain
- Reduced road congestion and environmental pollution
- Free zone benefits for users
- Multimodal connection - Located less than 5 minutes away from Las Americas International Airport
- Available for immediate construction
- Excellent multi-modal national and international transport connections
- Direct access to DP World Caucedo Port
- Inside Primary Customs Area
The CLC will offer all services needed for companies to effectively run their operations.
- 24/7 operations
- Recruitment and selection of personnel
- Waste/garbage disposal
- Fiber optics connections
- Electrical sub-station and backup generation
- Technical vocational training centers
- Banks, food service and shipping agencies
- Security patrol 24/7 – Connected to Port’s CCTV monitoring system
First logistics center inside a port in the Americas region.
DP World Caucedo
We are part of DP World Caucedo, a world class marine terminal and free zone located in the Dominican Republic, 25 kilometers away from the city of Santo Domingo, the commercial and political capital of the country. For more detailed information please visit www.caucedo.com
- 922 meters of berth
- -13.5 meters of depth (-15 meters Q2 2015)
- 50 hectares of container yard
- 800 Reefer plugs
- 5 Post-Panamax cranes
- 1 Super Post-Panamax cranes
- 23 Rubber tire gantries (RTG’s)
- 2 mobile harbor cranes
- 13 inbound yard lanes
- 5 outbound yard lanes
- 24/7 operations – 365 days
- X-rays scanners at gates
- Radioactive detection portals
- CCTV surveillance system
- Biometric access
Caucedo is part of the DP World portfolio of marine terminals. DP World is a global leader in Operations, Terminal Development, Logistics and other related services. With 65 terminals in 6 continents and over 30,000 employees worldwide, we are now one of the largest marine terminal operators in the world. In this respect the experience, knowledge and dynamism of DP World have been implemented at Caucedo, having an extraordinary impact on the efficiency and productivity of the port.
For more information about DP World please visit www.dpworld.com
For more information regarding the CLC, or to request pricing please contact email@example.com